Born in Rome on 05/07/1972
Resident in Rome in Via Bersone, 79 (00124)
Marital status: Married
High school diploma awarded in the academic year 1991/1992, at the High School Ettore Majorana in Rome final vote 39/60. Member of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Perugia from 1992 to 2000. Did not graduate.
French: Mother tongue
English: School level discrete
- 1999: Civil Service replacement at CEIS - Italian Centre of Solidarity - structure based at "The Baron in the Trees" with support functions for the homeless.
- 2001/2003: Employed with a permanent contract at Sicurtà 1879 - Service Zuritel Zurich Insurance Group to act as consultant for calling telephone management of the insurance product in the Motor line.
- 2003/2004: Marketing and business manager of proximity on behalf of the Library of Bellisari Bellisari S.
- 2006: Worked with fixed-term contract of one year at BNL Direct Services Spa with monitoring and reporting direct channels BNL.
- 2007-2008: Starting and managing e-commerce platform for online sales of school books on behalf of the Library of Bellisari wwww.bellisaribookshop.com domain.
- 2008-2012: Envolved with the Bellisari Library managing the computer system and web platform.
- 2012: Publishes his first methodological manual for the management of computer work, the method to switch from passive to productivity with concrete means.
I designed, built and managed numerous websites pertendo by listening to the needs of the client to the advice of the optimal strategies and proportionate to the objectives of my clients. And possible to see a list of websites made in the Portofolio.
Currently my professional profile is an IT consultant, graphic designer, web designer, web architect, trainer in ICT skills.
2014: He has opened its first computer school where he teaches regularly at students of all ages.
Perfect knowledge of operating systems Windows 2000, XP, Vista. Notions of Suse Linux and Ubuntu. Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Sun OpenOffice. Course in Web Master. Web programming: HTML and ASP basics of PHP. Perfect mastery of computer graphics Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Macromedia Fireworks, Paint Net, Xara. Excellent knowledge of web editor Microsoft Front Page and Macromedia Dreamwaver, Desktop Publishing programs. Excellent knowledge systems such as Joomla CMS (1.5, 2.5 and 3) and WordPress. Ability to use MySQL database.
Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, hiking, trekking, free climbing.
My personal goal is to teach the use of computers starting with applications for activities Home Office to the creation of Web sites, the tenciche of surfing the internet and digital photography.
The computer and all its diverse channels should not be considered as an obstacle but a flywheel capable of increasing or promote enhanced productivity and jobs.